By Toyoko Imae
Advanced Chemistry of Monolayers at Interfaces describes the complicated chemistry of monolayers at interfaces. concentrating on the hot traits of technique and expertise, that are crucial in monolayer technology. they're utilized to monolayers of surfactants, amphiphiles, polymers, dendrimers, enzymes, and proteins, which serve many uses.
Introduces the methodologies of scanning probe microscopy, floor strength instrumentation, floor spectroscopy, floor plasmon optics, reflectometry, and near-field scanning optical microscopy. sleek interface response process, lithographic expertise and varieties of monolayers like adsorption, Langmuir and Langmuir-Blodgett monolayers at air/liquid, liquid/liquid, liquid/solid and air/solid interfaces, are all covered.
- Introducing novel methodologies and technologies
- Covering the differing kinds of monolayers
- Discusses all at the moment to be had instrumental strategies for learning every kind of monolayer
Read or Download Advanced Chemistry of Monolayers at Interfaces: Trends in Methodology and Technology (Interface Science and Technology) PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
Computational instruments were completely deposited into the toolbox of theoretical chemists. The effect of latest computational instruments can hardly ever be overvalued, and their presence in examine and purposes is overwhelming. Theoretical tools corresponding to quantum mechanics, molecular dynamics, and statistical mechanics were effectively used to symbolize chemical structures and to layout new fabrics, medications, and chemical substances.
Photodynamic treatment: From concept to software brings awareness to a superb therapy procedure, which previously has no longer accomplished the popularity and breadth of functions it merits. The authors, all specialists and pioneers of their box, speak about the background and uncomplicated rules of PDT, in addition to the basics of the idea, equipment, and instrumentation of scientific prognosis and remedy of melanoma.
The unique houses of mesoporous molecular sieves are so distinctive that the layout of such a lot present catalysts can be reconsidered. it could actually certainly be of curiosity to introduce MMS both as a aid or because the lively part, simply at the foundation in their excessive floor components, slender pore measurement distribution and suppleness in composition.
Reflecting the considerably elevated curiosity in tautomerism, this booklet demonstrates the transformation of basic wisdom into novel strategies and the newest functions. each one bankruptcy introduces the theoretical heritage, ahead of reviewing and seriously discussing the experimental suggestions and corresponding purposes.
- Acoustics of Nanodispersed Magnetic Fluids
- Recommended Reference Materials for Realization of Physicochemical Properties: Pressure–Volume–Temperature Relationships
- Carbon Alloys: Novel Concepts to Develop Carbon Science and Technology
- Colloid And Surface Properties Of Clays And Related Minerals
- Non-equilibrium Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics: Foundations and Applications
- Synthetic Methods of Organometallic and Inorganic Chemistry, Volume 5, 1999: Volume 5: Copper, Silver, Gold, Zinc, Cadmium and Mercury: BD 5 (Synthetic methods of organometallic & inorganic chemistry)
Additional info for Advanced Chemistry of Monolayers at Interfaces: Trends in Methodology and Technology (Interface Science and Technology)
Advanced Chemistry of Monolayers at Interfaces: Trends in Methodology and Technology (Interface Science and Technology) by Toyoko Imae