By W. Rudzinski,D. H. Everett
- Adsorption isotherm equations for numerous different types of heterogeneous strong surfaces
- Methods of deciding on the character of floor heterogeneity and porosity from experimental data
- Studies of section habit of gases absorbed on heterogeneous strong surfaces
- Computer simulation of adsorption on heterogeneous sturdy surfaces
Read or Download Adsorption of Gases on Heterogeneous Surfaces PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Computational instruments were completely deposited into the toolbox of theoretical chemists. The effect of latest computational instruments can infrequently be over priced, and their presence in study and purposes is overwhelming. Theoretical tools comparable to quantum mechanics, molecular dynamics, and statistical mechanics were effectively used to symbolize chemical platforms and to layout new fabrics, medicines, and chemical substances.
Photodynamic treatment: From concept to software brings consciousness to an excellent therapy technique, which previously has now not completed the popularity and breadth of purposes it merits. The authors, all specialists and pioneers of their box, speak about the background and simple rules of PDT, in addition to the basics of the speculation, tools, and instrumentation of scientific analysis and therapy of melanoma.
The unique homes of mesoporous molecular sieves are so specific that the layout of so much current catalysts will be reconsidered. it could possibly certainly be of curiosity to introduce MMS both as a aid or because the energetic part, in simple terms at the foundation in their excessive floor components, slim pore measurement distribution and adaptability in composition.
Reflecting the considerably elevated curiosity in tautomerism, this publication demonstrates the transformation of primary wisdom into novel suggestions and the most recent purposes. each one bankruptcy introduces the theoretical heritage, sooner than reviewing and significantly discussing the experimental thoughts and corresponding functions.
- Applied Mathematical Models and Experimental Approaches in Chemical Science (Innovations in Chemical Physics and Mesoscopy)
- Progress in Surface and Membrane Science: Volume 12: v. 12
- Graphene Oxide: Fundamentals and Applications
- Crystals, X-rays and Proteins: Comprehensive Protein Crystallography
- Combustion Calorimetry: Experimental Chemical Thermodynamics: 001
- Gaseous Molecular Ions: An Introduction to Elementary Processes Induced by Ionization (Topics in Physical Chemistry)
Additional info for Adsorption of Gases on Heterogeneous Surfaces
Adsorption of Gases on Heterogeneous Surfaces by W. Rudzinski,D. H. Everett